- Completed an MA in Dramatic Writing at Drama Centre London, Central Saint Martins, and won the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
Writing & Devising
- Wrote a verbatim piece for Old Vic New Voices
- Devised a site-specific audio piece for Birmingham Rep
- Created a digital media piece for the Soho Theatre
- Wrote a comedy drama with John Yorke and a short film with Philip Shelley
- Devised and wrote a verbatim film for Comica Festival in conjunction with the British Library
- First play premiering soon in New York
- Currently completing a play for Red Bobble Theatre to be performed at the Oldham Coliseum June 2018, tour the North in Autumn 2018, and transfer to London and Cornwall in 2019.
- Wrote two sell out plays for the Old Operating Theatre in London Bridge.
- Story advisor for an English National Opera animation project
- Wrote and story advised on animations for the MA Character Animation students
- Recently worked as in-house co-ordinator for BBC Drama
- Before my MA Dramatic Writing training, worked for nearly a decade at the BBC in London as a researcher, journalist and producer across BBC Drama, BBC Films, BBC Documentaries and BBC Online
- Also worked on EastEnders, writing storyline synopses and a shadow script
- Food journalist for BBC Food
- Online Producer for Saturday Kitchen and Children in Need
- Managed an independent TV and film company working with director Steve McQueen and Eddie Izzard
- Worked as a Professor of English at the International University of Monaco for five years, where I devised and taught courses in scriptwriting and filmmaking
- Ran my own private tutoring consultancy, teaching English to high net worth individuals including members of the Monaco Palace
- BA Humanities, Birkbeck College, University of London
- MA Film and Visual Media, Birkbeck College, University of London
- MA Dramatic Writing, Drama Centre London, Central Saint Martins